Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Welcome to the hectic years

Hi, I'm Mindi.


And this is our Hectic Life.


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And the winner is . . .

Before I mention the winner, I have to say that comment number 14 had to be the most interesting of the lot.

I've been looking for a good gift for my dog. The Mystic Valley Traders Custom Colefax Sheets and Pillowcase Set at CSN stores is perfect. Snuffles will be so happy when he curls up in his doggy bed after it has been lined with these $9,999.99 sheets! What a small price to pay for canine bliss.

Not sure about Snuffles, but I do wonder what it would be like to fall asleep in $10k sheets. I'm sure I'll never know.

And to the point of this post -


I used a random number generator to determine the winner, and the winning number is



No, I didn't send paypal money to Scott for his number generator, but it did come in handy for this giveaway - LOL!

Comment #15 is the winner!! Comment number 15 is Liz B!! Congratulations Liz, you won a $35 promo gift code to CSN stores. I'll be sending an email your way shortly.

And if you didn't win, stay tuned, I have some other giveaways coming up in the near future.

0 comments:


View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP