Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Welcome to the hectic years

Hi, I'm Mindi.


And this is our Hectic Life.


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Just a few pics of Callie playing football with us outside. She loved every minute of it, and once she figured out how to 'hike' the ball, refused to do anything but that.











And the reason why I've been behind on posting. I'm trying to get some family photos edited :)




Though I've been trying to fix my color issues first, and I have to say, I'm making headway. Still not there, but hopefully soon. I have a post drafted on recognizing color casts in your photos (yes, I have lots of them but currently no time to fix them!) and how you can go about removing them. Custom white balance doesn't always do it's job. I have a post drafted about that as well. Anyway, off to make the kids sandwiches for lunch tomorrow. And make a cup of hot chocolate - one of the best parts about cooler weather!

2 comments:

Sarah October 28, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

One of the best?!

Lauren October 28, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Just popped over to your blog from Darcy's My 3 Boybarians blog. I think your photos are wonderful, and I would love your info. on color casts! I have been trying and trying to use my grey card and set custom white balance in camera, but for some reason (I'm probably not doing it right!) it doesn't seem to be working all the way for me just yet. I still have to adjust some in photoshop. Anyway, I am soooo working on color issues myself, and I think you are doing a wonderful job and I cannot wait for any info., posts, or tutorials on this! Thanks!


View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP