Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Welcome to the hectic years

Hi, I'm Mindi.


And this is our Hectic Life.


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tough Week





This has been one of those weeks where everything goes wrong. Well, the little things. Like running late only to see the gas needle in the van lingering in the dangerous red zone. Getting caught in a traffic jam only to realize that your phone is broken and now you can't call your husband to tell him you'll be late. Again.
Waking up to find a dog mess all over the floor, mere DAYS after you had bragged to hubby that it had been two years since one of the dogs got sick. Looking out your dining room window and doing a double take to make sure that you did indeed see your precocious red pony walking around in the driveway, acting as though it were an everyday occurrence to be grazing on the pavement.
You know, happy times. Good times. The stuff you want to remember when you look back on your week.
Kidding.
Good thing I broke down and had a chocolate milk shake, I'm feeling marginally better about everything, though I'm still a bit peeved about buying a new phone.
So even though it's only Wednesday, I have to say I'm thrilled that this week is over halfway over.
At least we made it outside to enjoy this fantastic weather before winter rolls in and destroys everything, hiding the sun and freezing the plants until spring. Yes, I'm still bitter about losing summer.
Okay, I'm done complaining. Here are some more happy pics :) I'm off to burn some calories and bitterness off by running on the treadmill. Maybe I shouldn't have had that shake after all.





3 comments:

Jeff Smith October 21, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

What a great way to show off your photos/fam!

BTW, I know you secretly wanted to buy a new fancy-dancy phone, but I won't tell anyone.

mindi October 22, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

ROFL Jeff! I have to admit (shhhh) I really like my new phone :P Makes the one I had before look like a dinosaur!!

Mama Jessica October 24, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

I am so glad you stopped by my blog and more importantly thanks for commenting!

Your pictures are great! You have some real talent!

I have had weeks like this too and man are they trying! A friend emailed me a great email that I ended up sharing on my blog that might encourage you. Good luck on a new week!


View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP